Membership entitles you to:
- Attend and vote in our AGM’s – members input into the programming
and running of the organisation is welcomed and encouraged.
- Exhibit in the Annual Members Show.
- Join an online database with links to your website.
- The use of our new resource room with wifi, staff on hand for
critical opinion and access. to Catalyst’s extensive archive of books,
videos, dvd’s and assorted paraphernalia.
Catalyst continues to:
- Offer support to artists at all stages of their careers
- Provide advice when sought and facilities when necessary to all our members
- Seek opportunities for our members and share any perks we can muster
If you would like to be a VOLUNTEER, give us your phone number and
we’ll get in touch.
You can pay your fee through PAYPAL in the link below.
We would also like to stipulate that the membership fee is not binding
to the suggested fee. Any amount over and above the suggested minimum
will be gladly and gratefully accepted.
We will only use your address to send you updates from the mailing
list that you have joined. Your address will not be added to any other
lists, shared with any other parties or used to send you unsolicited
Catalyst Arts is a registered charity NI28068
(Membership runs from Jan to Dec)